- Clever Products Limited (we, us or our) is committed to protecting your personal information.
Information we collect
- We may obtain personal information from you (Personal Information) as a result of you:
- providing us with your name, e-mail address, phone number, delivery address, identification details, credit card and/or other details when an account is created for you with us or when you purchase any Products;
- submitting any information when using the Website or otherwise contacting us;
- emailing or otherwise contacting us in relation to the Services or the Website; or
- otherwise providing any information to us.
- We may also automatically collect, or use third party service providers to collect, certain non-personal information about you in relation to your use of the Website (Automatic Information). This may include:
- information about your use of the Website, including the time you use or visit the Website, the location from which you use or visit the Website, how long you use or visit the Website for, what pages you view within the Website and what other websites you visit before and after;
- information about the orders that you place (including the amount spent), including any failures to comply with the Terms in relation to any such orders;
- information about your performance of your obligations under the Terms; and
- information about the device you use to access the Website, including your IP address and information about your mobile device (if you use a mobile device).
Use of Personal Information and Automatic Information
- We may use your Personal Information and Automatic Information to:
- manage, monitor and develop the Website, including managing the users of the Website to ensure that the Website is reliable and to customise your experience;
- contact you about the Products or the Website;
- provide the Products to you, including sharing information with other users as necessary to facilitate or complete any orders submitted through the Website;
- send you promotions or special offers from us, or any of our partners or customers, that we think you may be interested in; and
- do anything otherwise required or permitted by law.
- We may store your Personal Information on computer systems operated by third parties. We will take reasonable precautions against unauthorised access and disclosure by those third parties.
- We will not share your Personal Information with third parties except:
- to the extent necessary for those third parties to provide services to us in connection with the Products, the Website or to operate our business;
- as necessary to ensure the enforcement of any applicable laws, including providing information to law enforcement in connection with the investigation of any crime; and
- We may use third parties overseas in relation to the management and operation of the Website, and you therefore consent to your Personal Information being sent overseas if required.
Personal Information belongs to you
- Your Personal Information remains yours.
- We take reasonable precautions to make sure that we keep your Personal Information secure. However, because the internet is an open network, we cannot warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from unauthorised access or use.
- Where you have authorised us to disclose your Personal Information to a third party, their use and maintenance of your Personal Information is outside our control and we accept no responsibility or liability for such third party use.
- You may request access to your Personal Information that is held by us and we may delete it or correct it if you ask us to.
- From time to time we may send you, and you agree to receive, emails and other promotions relating to services or goods offered by us and our related companies, partners and customers, including email alerts that you can set up and manage through the Website.
- You may opt out of receiving those emails and other promotions at any time by following the opt-out instructions provided in the relevant communication.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third party websites or applications.
Contacting us about privacy
- If you wish to contact us about your privacy, including requesting corrections to your Personal Information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated [November 2020]